RMA Technician (part-time)
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Reporting directly to our Global RMA Manager, you will be based in Axon's Melbourne warehouse, and gain technical knowledge of the products manufactured at Axon. You have the ability to successfully work with other facets in the business including customer service and processing RMA's (Return Merchandise Authorization). You have excellent technical and analytical skills, and the ability to be effective in troubleshooting electronic devices and problem solving.
This is a part-time role working 3 days/week.
- Technical knowledge of electronic, video devices and wireless communication systems
- Knowledge of Coding Languages/Firmware
- Must be effective in troubleshooting
- Maintain Hot Swap inventory pools for customers
- Maintain warranty log of customer equipment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to use diagnostic tools and software
- Technical Degree or Certification
- Microsoft applications Dynamics AX and email
- Experience in RMA Processing
- Previous Technician Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top