Research Scientist, Audio
Who you are:
- Ideal Scientist would have done original deep learning research pertaining to audio (natural language processing, sound source separation, video diarization, summarization, captioning, etc).
- Demonstrable research rigor via a PhD or a long publication track record in machine learning, natural language processing, signal processing, computer vision, robotics, or a similar field working with unstructured data
- You have an unimpeachable grasp of deep learning theory and are comfortable designing new models, not just modifying existing ones.
- You have a good understanding of the complete workflow from collecting and annotating the appropriate data for the task at hand to experimenting with and comparing different ML techniques to analyzing results.
- You're able to execute on your ideas and have competence in frameworks like Tensorflow/Keras/Torch/Caffe/Darknet.
- You care about getting to the “truth” of things and will dig deep to prove or disprove a hypothesis
- We're building a team that spans diversity of all kinds, which we is essential in our mission to bring officers and the communities they serve closer together. If this is something you care about, we would love to have you join us.
Compensation and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technology
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Options for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with local law enforcement
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Senior Director, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting all of Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top