Regulatory Compliance Manager
Your Day to Day
- You are responsible for testing and certification of Axon products to EMC and RF regulations in the USA, Canada, and EU.
- You will coordinate and lead International Type Approval in requested countries and be responsible for handling certification to private group standards (i.e.- Bluetooth SIG and WFA).
- You will lead certification of Axon products and factory by NRTL certification, and run testing and certification to IEC standards for specific requirements.
- You will interact with engineering to gather required compliance documentation and information for certification.
- BS Degree in an Engineering discipline
- 5 years of experience with FCC, IC, and other international RF certifications
- Bluetooth/WiFi RF testing and certification
- RoHS and conflict minerals compliance preferred
- Lithium battery safety testing and reporting
- CE directives and ETSI, IEC, and UL safety standards
- RF International Type Approval process
- FDA and EU regulations on laser safety
- Department of Transportation regulations of transportation of batteries and other dangerous goods
- NRTL factory and product certification + surveillance
- Cellular LTE Data qualification and certification a plus
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top