Regional Sales Consultant, Andes Region
- Lima, Peru
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Territory: Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile (Must be based in Ecuador or Peru)
Are you ready to make your mark on the world and save lives? Does the thought of bridging the gap between citizens and public safety professionals excite you? Do you enjoy working with a team to develop new business in a market that is exploding? In a world where Public Safety is becoming an ever increasing challenge, we are building the future by bringing new technologies to the Public Safety arena. We are a company of passionate people with the noble mission: to protect life, protect truth, and make communities safer.
The Regional Sales Consultant for Latin America, you will be tasked with driving sales and adoption of TASER® and Axon products and solutions (in particular Evidence.com, the most advanced digital evidence management platform in law enforcement) with the objective of becoming the dominant technology provider for the Public Safety sector in the region. To accomplish this objective, you will be responsible for working with the Regional Manager and in-country partners and distributors to support these efforts. Axon is seeking professionals that can work at the tactical level and drive industry adoption through persistence and execution.
We are looking for a talented Regional Sales Consultant, to develop and serve our Public Safety customers, making them more effective and successful. A “start-up” within the large Axon Enterprise, the Latin America division is experiencing hyper growth and laser focus on executing projects and driving new business opportunities will take the company to sustained growth and expansion in the region.
If you are a high performer, this could be your career breakout.
Your Day to Day
- Follow-up on all sales inquiries submitted through our online system
- Work with local partners and to identify and develop a scalable business model within the market
- Work with in-country distributors to support tenders and sole-source opportunities
- Develop the knowledge base of our distributors and bolster public perception of our products
- Manage pipeline of opportunities and work with internal teams from initial business development to delivery and through the entire life cycle of the product
- Create post-sales and service structure that will meet market demand
- Travel to presentations, command demonstrations, training, trade shows, etc. approximately 3 weeks each month to develop new and existing law enforcement accounts.
- Coordinate and schedule field sales visits to law enforcement agencies as required
- Preparation of letters, reports, quotes, formal bids, and other miscellaneous information for business development
- Tactically focused on managing sales opportunities
- Mission driven mentality, highly motivated, with a drive to execute on tasks
- Ability to operate autonomously and take responsibility for concluding projects
- Strong understanding of business execution in Latin America (other developing regions is also acceptable)
- Strong understanding of the security environment in Latin America (other developing regions is also acceptable)
- Fluent in Spanish and English with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong public speaking skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 2-3 weeks per month (50-75%)
- The ability to legally live in Latin America, and travel to other countries as required. This may require you to personally obtain work and travel visas
- The ability to work with all levels in an organization effectively and build strong partnerships
- Strong computer skills - proficiency in MS Office, CRM, and collaboration tools (i.e. Salesforce, Trello, etc.). Ability to quickly learn other programs (e.g. Quip, Slack etc.)
- 4-year degree
- Prior military or law enforcement experience
- Sales experience in the public safety or defense sector an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top