- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
As our Engineering Recruiting Manager, you will report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition and be a strategic leader for your team and our company. As a leader on the team, you will make key design decisions that will shape our talent strategy and inevitably the products Axon ships. You’ll design and implement recruiting engagement and hiring activities to help our TA department land our demand plan, while building your team’s capabilities, providing thought leadership, and helping to deliver world class talent.
Your Day to Day
· Lead our engineering recruiting team based out of Seattle. Inclusive of sourcers and full-life cycle recruiters.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders, manage the annual engineering hiring budgeting, workforce planning, communication strategies, recruiting metrics & reporting, and people management.
· Lead, manage and drive our strategic sourcing plans to deliver and build for scale by recommending and implementing strategic hiring plans aligned with business objectives and Talent Acquisition initiatives.
· Ensure recruiting hiring targets are met.
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement by building the candidate experience, improving data and analytics, and providing competitor intelligence.
- · Experience with managing technical recruiters and sourcers.
- · Experience building engineering hiring strategies
- · Collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions
- · 5+ years progressive experience in Talent Acquisition
- · Established project management, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- · Ability to partner with business leaders across disciplines, functions, and departments
- · Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates
- · Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as a team leader and member
- · Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing demands while maintaining adaptability and flexibility
- · Demonstrated problem solving, communication, organizational, negotiating, and relationship building skills
- · Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- · Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- · Unlimited paid time off
- · A supportive parental leave policy
- · An award-winning office/working environment
- · Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- · And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top