Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Axon's recruiting mission is to recruit and attract the brightest talent from a variety of backgrounds. We want to hire individuals who are willing to take on hard problems, think creatively, and provide new value to the company. Axon wants to develop a strong pipeline of new leadership and technical talent to help us lead the public safety space. And there's where you, the rock star intern come in.
Your Mission: To come in and make a lasting impact within our company in the matter of months. To push us to think differently than we have before, and to equip you with key and skills through ambiguous challenging assignments.
The Axon internship is built around interesting projects, employee development, and a fantastic time.
We didn’t make Axon into the company it is today through accepting the status quo. By listening to our customers in the field, our product managers & engineers are able to better identify the real problem our users face. From there, our hardware team is able to design creative solutions to deliver products that empower public safety individuals to do their jobs better. We expect to fail early & often in the pursuit of solutions to tough issues. However, we understand that only by solving complex problems will we be able to move the needle, and ultimately become better engineers and problem solvers.
We’re a group of mentally agile, creative individuals who like to grapple with dynamic problems and solve them in a collaborative way. Join us. There’s no limit on what you can do to make this world a safer place.
- Previous industry or research experience
- Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program or higher from an accredited university with a major in supply chain, manufacturing or ME type backgrounds
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Lead/Six Sigma experience is a big plus
- Determining category recommendation for RFP
- Evaluate training requirements and processes
- Conduct and compare suppliers and identify risks that may be associated with switching suppliers
- Performing and executing RFP
- Analyzing proposals, generating scorecard matrix, and providing recommendation for suppliers
- Gathering relevant information that is necessary for RFP process
- Reviewing proposals to level set expectations
- Analyzing current spending
- Display a real passion for finding solutions that are simple for users to handle and operate
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Provided with furnished apartments (out of state intern's only)
- Provided with transportation stipend (out of state intern's only)
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.