QA Engineering Manager, Digital Evidence Management System
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
You are a QA Engineering Manager with the experience to take lead a team of talented people that are working in automation and manual testings to ensure the efficient end-to-end, integration and component of Evidence.com product. You will be required to balance the people management and technical leadership responsibilities.
You will be the people to decide the new testing tool for the team, and take the advantages of the existing tools to maintain the release process, improve the quality of Evidence.com and related projects, set the closed communications between the QA folks in Vietnam - US and development teams.
Come work in an exciting environment where you use your passion and experience to help bring the testing solutions to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
- Recruit, train, and manage a world-class team of engineers and testers to ensure the quality of software solutions on the Axon platform;
- Work with different stakeholders to establish engineering timelines, specifications, and roadmaps;
- Collaborate on technical architectures and provide guidance to build products that scale;
- Manage bugs and product backlog, operational issues, as well as help confirm and validate customer-service reported defects;
- Work closely with teams across multiple squads;
- Collaborate with your peers in Information Security, Site Reliability Engineering, Product Management, and QA to ensure that our software meet high standard in both quality and security;
- Participate in code reviews and mentor other engineers.
- 8+ years of professional software development experience managing complex software projects;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or similar field of study, or equivalent work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams of people towards a common goal;
- Write well-structured and tested code;
- Follow the latest knowledge in software engineering and open source technologies.
Compensation and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Free lunch, gym, phone stipend, parking
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training and rotations in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top