QA Engineer - Commander
- You will work closely with the our talented team in Vietnam and US which you will be assigned to:
- You will support development through writing and maintaining automated tests including unit tests, functional tests, performance tests, scenario tests and interoperability tests.
- You will develop and execute a manual test strategy where appropriate.
- You will track defects and issues using JIRA, and participate in regular sprint and release planning sessions with the development team.
- You will review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and impactful feedback.
- You will produce detailed reports documenting test results and process to be provided to the Product/Project Manager and QA Lead.
- You will provide the solutions and experience to improve overall product quality.
- Have minimum 4 years experience in software testing across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in developing and executing automation testing is a plus.
- Experience with SQL and scripting such as bash shell.
- Experience in API testing (using SoapUI, JUnit, Postman or similar) and Cucumber.
- Experience in virtual machine tools like VMWare, VirtualBox.
- Strong WinForms/WPF testing experience.
- Ability to learn and has potential to deploy automation test for WinForms using such as TestComplete is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Familiarity with version control, bug tracking (Jira), and CI / CD systems (Teamcity or Jenkins) and procedures.
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- A passion for quality.
Compensations and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the world
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Free lunch, gym, phone stipend, parking
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Senior Director, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting all of Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top