Program Manager - Cloud Trust & Security (EMEA & APAC)
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
At Axon, we build the next generation of law enforcement and public safety technologies to empower our customers to serve and protect their communities. Our systems manage petabytes of data from hundreds of thousands of police officers around the world.
The mission of Axon's Trust and Security group is to make our cloud services, client applications, and connected devices the most trusted platform for the public safety market. We do so by making and upholding commitments to security, privacy and compliance.
We need a high-energy, motivated information security program manager to advise customers on modern cloud and IoT security practices and lead assurance activites including execution of our region specific cloud service authorization and compliance activities. Be on the cutting edge of cloud computing security in a very challenging and innovative environment.
- Act as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert on the authorization of Axon's cloud services and connected devices in the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Advise and guide customers on the development and implementation of modern information assurance activities
- Lead and execute cloud service and connected device authorization processes
- Manage security compliance obligations with internal teams and external parties, such as customers, audit teams and authorizing bodies, to ensure objectives are met
- Perform evaluations of emerging markets and associated new certifications or authorization programs
- Develop information security policies, procedures, and guidelines and maintain authorization documentation
- Assist others in understanding and implementing security policy objectives in ways that are cost effective and align with business objectives. Provide security input for business procedures and new projects
- Participate in periodic security compliance activities including risk assessments, vendor security assessments and security awareness training
- Stay current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, and security technologies by attending conferences, networking with peers, and other educational opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in information security including leadership responsibilities for compliance in a technical environment
- Strong organizational, leadership, communication and project management skills
- Passion for ensuring high quality deliverables and customer experience
- Strong background in cloud security controls and experience implementing information security requirements in cloud environments
- Have working experience of one or more of the following: IRAP Assessments, ISO 27001, PCI, FedRAMP, SOC 2, Cloud Security Alliance CCM or other compliance related certifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Information security related certifications
- Experience with authorizing cloud services in public sector
- Experience leading the implementation of NIST SP 800-53 security controls in a cloud environment
- Experience with international data security and privacy standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top