Product Manager - Cameras
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
We are bringing the best of high technology to public safety in ways that will leave a positive mark on the world. Our mission is to protect life and protect truth, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We need you to help us build next generation wearable and connected technology for Law Enforcement and Public Safety.
We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion. Come work with us in a dynamic environment in which you’ll use your passion, technical experience and expertise, and strong problem-solving skills.
As a leader for our In-market Cameras and Accessories, you will work with customers and our customer facing teams to understand market needs and prioritize efforts to improve our products and solve customer problems. You’ll work closely with our Sales, Professional Services, Software & Hardware Engineering, Operations and Customer Support teams to define, develop and launch product improvements and new features. Your ability to incorporate customer feedback, establish goals, collaborate, and guide the teams are the keys to your success in delivering a high performing, best in class device.
Your Day to Day
- Lead teams of supporting functions including Continuous Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Professional Service and Sales Ops, to develop and launch improvements as well as sales enabling features for our In-Market devices including Cameras, Docks, Signal devices, Mounts and other accessories
- Serve as an expert in the marketplace, competitive landscape, technology, and drive this expertise into product requirements
- Spend time with our customers (remotely and in the field) to inform our road map and ensure what we’re building will work for them and meet their needs
- Manage trade-offs and priorities to ensure we are delivering products at the right time
- Define and analyze metrics that guide team performance and system success
- Work with Engineering Program Management to ensure schedule is prioritized, comprehensive and accurate
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional project teams, internally and externally
- Work collaboratively with account management, sales, and other customer facing teams to collect customer feedback on issues to drive resolution
- Provide oversight of third parties performing design work, to ensure requirements and deliverables alignment
- Lead business development initiatives that drive market penetration or strategic goals (partnerships, collaborations)
- Lead customer trial planning, experience, and feedback to ensure effective product feedback and iteration of design prior to launch
- Work closely with product marketing to support product releases and Go To Market strategy
- BA/BS in Engineering, Science or related field
- 3+ years relevant experience managing successful products
- Exceptional communication skills (presentation and written)
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience delivering solutions with dependent devices
- MBA or MA/MS degree in Engineering, Design or related field
- Track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge and accomplishments
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality, highly-complex projects across teams
- Individuals who are creative, inquisitive, and love to tinker with devices will likely do well
- People who elevate the performance of the individuals and teams around them
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- Be a part of a company that is making a difference in the world
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top