Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Our mission to protect life is what drives us. Whether protecting life through each line of code you write or through the devices you've led to launch, you'll be making a difference. We're changing the way law enforcement uses technology. As a Product Manager intern at Axon, you're an equal to a whole system on the product team. You are accountable and empowered, but need to work closely with others in order to be successful.
Our Seattle-based software team is made up of a plethora of talent. Whether you have experience in Front-End Engineering, iOS Engineering, Android Engineering, Full-Stack Engineering, Firmware Engineering, Network Engineering, or DevOps Engineering, you will have the opportunity to cross-train in a variety of languages and products. Our team is versatile and determined, no matter the project or activity. Whatever your goals are, you'll have the freedom to work on projects you're passionate about, and the support of people who will challenge you in new ways. Where developers focus on code, architecture and performance, product managers focus on the bigger picture of the types of problems we're trying to solve!
As a PM intern, you'll dive deep into these types of issues our law enforcement customers face every single day with our technology. You'll work side-by-side key team members and other product managers to research, design, and build one or more features that will go into our products.
We recognize the hard work and responsibility of all Axon employees, and try to give back by focusing on employee happiness and generous benefits! The Axon internship is built around interesting projects, employee development, and a fantastic time.
- Passion for designing and creating technology products
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Self-starter who is able to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Product Design or related field
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Product and customer instincts that allow you to differentiate between a painful and delightful experience
- Ability to understand strategy and determining optimal product market positioning
- Ability to communicate, both oral and written, with a cross-functional team
- Engage directly with our customers
- Confident working with high degree of autonomy, in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneouslyformance)
- Understand and analyze user problems and needs
- Define a product vision and strategy
- Working with engineers, designers, sales and marketing to build and launch new features
- Working with the hardware team across our body and in-car cameras (and other devices) to develop, launch, and improve our portfolio of connected devices
- Working with our premiere SaaS platform, Evidence.com, to improve and expand the search, management, and use of digital data
- Collaborating with our product start-up team to develop a major new SaaS offering for law enforcement
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Provided with furnished apartments (out of state intern's only)
- Provided with transportation stipend (out of state intern's only)
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.