- Scottsdale, AZ
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
As a Product Evangelist you will be responsible for presenting AXON and Evidence.com products or services to law enforcement agencies. For this role, we are looking for an exceptional presentation professional who can work with the sales, engineering, and marketing to present our solutions. You will deliver a consistent presentation across the county during RFP presentations, customer presentations, trade shows, and webinars.
Your Day to Day
- Engage customers through events and speaking opportunities to demonstrate Axon's thought leadership and engagement in the law enforcement technology segment.
- Delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive adoption of Axon.
- Collaborating with internal teams to present the product and address the customer needs. Primarily with sales and sales engineers to present the product.
- Attend shows for compelling product presentations
- Assist in designing and refining the presentation script to focus on the benefits of the solution.
- All other duties as assigned
- 2- 3 years relevant work experience
- Willingness to travel 75%+
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and proven presentation skills
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
- High energy, high integrity, and high availability
- Experience with Salesforce/ other CRMs
- Experience in the Law Enforcement industry
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top