Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
This is a rare opportunity to have your work make a huge impact on public safety and drive positive changes in society through technology. You will be part of a tight knit, interdisciplinary design team defining how we design products at Axon. You'll also be exposed to all aspects of the design process and the business; including product, marketing and branding. We want you to be curious, passionate, detailed, team oriented, and someone who welcomes critique. You want to have big impact on products and the people who use them.
Our Scottsdale-based Hardware team is made up of a plethora of talent. Whether you have experience in product or industrial design you'll have the opportunity to cross-train in a variety of design programs. Our team is versatile and determined, no matter the project or activity. Whatever your goals are, you'll have the freedom to work on projects you're passionate about, and the support of people who will challenge you in new ways. Where engineers focus on building products, architecture and performance, designers focus on the bigger picture of the types of problems we're trying to solve!
We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. We genuinely enjoy what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
We recognize the hard work and responsibility of all Axon employees, and try to give back by focusing on employee happiness and generous benefits! Come work with us in a dynamic environment in which you’ll use your passion, technical experience, and strong problem-solving skills. The Axon internship is built around interesting projects, employee development, and a fantastic time.
What our design team is working on:
- In-car and on-officer computing for law enforcement
- Real time event coverage and mapping
- Large scale administration of people and devices
- Awesome stickers, patches, pins and magnets
- The most amazing office space in Seattle
- Case building and management
- Sharing evidence with prosecutors and public defenders
- Event re-creation
- Designing vinyl car wraps for demo vehicles
- Real passion for designing and creating technology products
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Self-starter who is able to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Previous industry design internships
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Masters degree or related field
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Collaboration with engineering and product management
- Customer and industry research
- Creation of interactive prototypes and the visual details of end user interface
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Provided with furnished apartments (out of state intern's only)
- Provided with transportation stipend (out of state intern's only)
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.