Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Our Mechanical Technician who will be responsible for assisting Mechanical Engineers in prototyping new designs, testing and troubleshooting, and building new test fixtures. The ability to operate mechanical equipment and CAD modeling software is essential.
- AA degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Operate manual machinery: mill, lathe, band saw and drill press to build prototypes, tools and fixtures.
- Program CNC machinery (CAMWorks preferably).
- Use SolidWorks to design new parts and components.
- Record, review, and report test results clearly and concisely.
- Perform developmental and experimental testing.
- Analyze defective product returned from the field and find root cause.
- Design and build test fixtures.
- Experience calibrating variety of equipment.
- Able to assist drafting team with part drawings.
- Experience with materials testing using dogbone samples, force gauges, etc.
- Ability to design for injection molded tooling and high manufacturing throughput.
- Experience using LabVIEW and PLCs.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
Unlimited paid time off
A supportive parental leave policy
An award-winning office/working environment
Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
Come join the team to build products that will change policing. To learn more about the products and services we offer please visit us at: www.evidence.com
Axon® is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.