Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Here at Axon we've built a growing network of devices and apps that bring confidence to public safety - for both the officer and the community. Your mission is to come in and make a lasting impact within our company in the matter of months. We're an agile, high-reaching team looking for great interns with marketing, training, communication or web development backgrounds. Individuals that will push the company further in its marketing strategies and initiatives. Axon seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries.
Our mission is clear, we protect life! Our marketing team uses a blend of experimental communication strategies to engage our customers, partners, and the public in Axon's mission. The team goes beyond traditional marketing and builds new value and channels for our audiences.
So the marketing role may sound familiar, but we need you to be witty, more creative, and on a steeper trajectory than others in your field. It’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving environment. By accelerating adoption of our technologies, you'll help protect life in public safety for officers and the communities they serve. On this team you'll work on a variety of projects that may include digital marketing campaigns, events, training, trade shows, company website, branding, research and public relations. You'll have both projects you can own from start to finish, and projects where you'll contribute ideas and tactical support as part of a team.
- Strong communication and persuasive writing skill
- Creative problem solving
- Process for leading the details of complex projects
- Enrolled in a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Advanced writing skills in multiple styles
- Quantitative experience in research analysis and case building
- International experience and fluency in additional language(s)
- Design experience/portfolio
- Instructional design experience i.e. training and development
- Content creation
- Develop strong email campaigns that will gain more customer insight
- Customer research
- Research and analysis Axon's competitors
- Cross-team collaboration
- Give international support to Axon's marketing managers
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Provided with furnished apartments (out of state intern's only)
- Provided with transportation stipend (out of state intern's only)
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.