Manufacturing Test Engineer
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Does the thought of designing devices to help save lives and make a difference in the world around you excite you? As a Manufacturing Test Engineer for Axon you will help drive safety forward this decade in a whole new way. We're disrupting the way public safety uses technology, and we need you, an innovative Manufacturing Test Engineer with proven experience taking existing test scripts and running virtual instruments (VIs), to help us take Axon to the next level. You will interact with many internal resources and departments working both individually and as a team.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing test development technologies
- 2-4 years of LabVIEW Testing experience including DLL conversion
- Experience in electronic functional tester design, assembly, programming, troubleshooting, qualification and optimization
- Programming skills with python, C/C#/C++ is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, be inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top