Leadership Development Program - Sales (2020)
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
*Special Note: This position is part of our esteemed Leadership Development Program for the Sept, 2020 Cohort Class.
About Sales Development:
The Chief Revenue Officer is building an army of smart, ambitious, and motivated recent grads to help tackle some of Axon's most strategic and challenging business opportunities. These projects include future channel strategy, pricing new products, international go-to-market plans, and personnel management initiatives. If you aspire to be an executive of a public company, the Leadership Development Program - Sales at Axon will help you get there.
The Leadership Development Program - Sales is an opportunity not only to prepare for a rewarding and challenging career, but also to make a significant contribution to the organization and to our customers worldwide. You will also have constant access and exposure to executive leaders across the company. Successful individuals will qualify for inside sales, outside sales, and management opportunities.
At Axon, we believe it’s critical to match mission-driven people with our mission-driven initiatives. Our mission is to protect life, and our success depends on continually developing and improving our technologies, products, and team.
We are the world's premiere provider of public safety solutions, including SaaS solutions, body worn cameras, and less lethal weapons. Our products are proven to reduce officer and suspect injuries, provide transparency and accountability in law enforcement, and aid in the judicial process. We are a global company with customers in over 100 countries. We aspire to be the operating system of public safety and to obsolete the bullet.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree by September 2020 with an emphasis in general business, economics, sales, government, data analytics, computer science, or applicable degree
- Less than 2 years post-graduation
- You are smart, motivated, and ambitious
- You have a passion for technology
- You exhibit strong independent thinking, are a proactive problem-solver, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have grit and resiliency
- You have excellent communication skills
- You want to change the world and have fun doing it
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Discretionary paid time off
- A progressive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/work environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real-life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top