Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Axon at its core is not your traditional "corporation" but more of a start-up. We're changing the way law enforcement uses technology today. Our success depends on continually developing and improving our technologies and products. That's where you come in, the team is looking for top-notch leaders to drive projects and help us aim far into the future. You will take on new challenges and be on the forefront of building amazing products. You'll be given challenging opportunities to solve and be at the core forefront of the company's success and growth.
At Axon we believe it's critical that leaders have a breadth of understanding of the entire business process from initial conception to product launch. Before settling into your role, LDP's gain exposure to the following departments: Marketing, Finance, Sales, Operations, People Operations, Operations, Consumer Team, Product Management, and other related area's. Each rotation is tailored to the individuals area of expertise to ensure optimal role to personnel fit.
You'll aim a little higher and reach a little further. Your goals in life include more than just landing a great paying job. You do more because it matters. And when it comes to looking for that next opportunity, you want to do work that matters. The Program is a premier opportunity not only to prepare for a rewarding and challenging career, but also to make a significant contribution to the organization and to our customers worldwide.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Real passion for technology and public safety
- Demonstrated, substantive leadership experience in student organizations or professional societies
- Strong independent thinker with extraordinary levels of pro-activeness, ownership mentality, self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Grit and ability to overcome obstacles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Bonus plan, Stock options, 401K
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Discretionary paid-time-off
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.