Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Do you have a passion for building cloud services, designing scalable, secure systems, and designing features that delight customers? At Axon, we build the next generation of law enforcement and public safety technologies to empower our customers to serve and protect their communities.
Our team is solving some of the hardest cloud challenges today. Every day we manage petabytes of video from hundreds of thousands of police officers around the world, and help the public with creative solutions from the courtroom to public disclosure.
You will design and build both backend services and frontend features to optimize how evidence is managed, and to expand our network of customers beyond law enforcement to prosecutors, courts, and other key legal partners.
Our teams work in a highly agile environment - with efficient processes and technology. Our squad model gives engineering teams full autonomy to solve business problems. We often deliver software improvements worldwide every day.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Passionate about learning new frameworks and technologies
- Enjoys working a fast-paced environment
- Customer focus: Axon's customers expect and deserve the best
Compensation and Benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Equity (RSUs)
- Quarterly bonus
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- 401K with employer match
- Commuter options
- Full pantry
- One of Seattle Business Magazine’s best companies to work for in 2017 and winner of Geekwire’s 2016 Geekiest Office Space
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
- And much more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.