IT Sales Channel Program Director
Your day to day
- Leads implementation of e-commerce capabilities to efficiently support high volume / low-dollar-value orders.
- Establishes and leads cross-functional/matrixed team supporting new product introduction via appropriate SKU/product catalog definition.
- Partners with Sales and Sales Operations leaders to achieve increasingly effective and efficient business processes supported by innovative technologies.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with business partners and acts as a liaison between business and IT.
- Works with senior business & IT leaders to create and maintain strategies and operating plans to achieve a shared vision.
- Partners with business sponsors to define an operating platform including people, processes, tools, and technology, with overall success criteria and metrics.
- Deﬁnes and manages program and project priorities and initiatives, including plans for project, portfolio and product implementation.
- Gathers high-level business requirements to deﬁne scope of initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements as technical requirements, aligning business needs and technical capabilities.
- Ensures all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company
- Builds, leads, and coaches project teams throughout project lifecycle, ensuring completion of all operational checkpoint activities.
- Coordinates project resources.
- Assesses and resolves all high priority project risks as they are encountered.
- Continually updates relevant business stakeholder of project status.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget, and meet success parameters and ROI targets defined in business cases.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field; advanced degree(s) a plus.
- More than 12 years experience managing complex technical projects.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (e.g., Prosci, ADKAR); Change Management Professional designation a plus.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- PMI certification or equivalent experience a plus.
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Understanding of contemporary requirements gathering, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice; familiarity with requirements engineering books and resources.
- Ability to influence and lead others toward a common vision or goal.
- Ability to effectively plan and conduct meetings/interviews, and to facilitate large groups and cross-functional sessions with diverse participants.
- Excellent project management and team collaboration skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, negotiation, problem solving, root cause identification, and decision making abilities.
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment.
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, and/or unpredictability
- In depth understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Ability to understand business functionality and translate into application requirements.
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas.
- Ability to partner with software engineers and analysts to identify resolutions.
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, object-oriented design, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top