Inventory Control Specialist
Your Day to Day
- Manage cycle-counts and cycle-counting teams, investigate and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Assist Supply Chain Team in analyzing customer demand and manufacturing output to prioritize and schedule both domestic and international shipments.
- Accountable to assess and recommend improvements for warehouse processes, to include performance measurements designed to improve inventory efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist with the development and implementation of warehouse optimization processes including product addressing and bar coding, to improve efficiency in the material handling processes.
- A hard-charging standout colleague - able to recognize and resolve inventory quantity discrepancies, and make quantity reports for proper demand planning of both RAW and finished goods required, to ensure customer fulfillment occurs in a timely manner.
- Detailed oriented – able to prepare extensive quantitative statements, and assist in the implementation of technology and WMS that assist with inventory control duties.
- Welcome the challenge presented by a continuous shifting environment. AXON is experiencing unprecedented growth and we need your ability to help us structure ourselves for success in both domestic and international markets.
- Able to scale operation as required to support our growth. The position is currently an individual contributor role.
- College Degree in Supply Chain Management or 2-3 years of experience in inventory control in a warehouse or distribution center that supported a manufacturing facility.
- Advanced or intermediate excel skills preferred to provide quantitative reports and trend variances on inventory accuracy.
- Ability to lead cycle-count teams and train the counting teams on performance on counting accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a matrix environment – ready to jump in and lead collaboration to achieve organizational objectives.
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top