Inside Sales Manager
- Charlotte, NC
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
We are looking for a proven Inside Sales Manager with 4+ years of sales experience and 2+ years of management experience who have a track record of inspiring Inside Sales reps to achieve the highest results possible. You will have the opportunity to work with new and existing customers with Axon products, and your job is to coach the skills and activities that lead to the desired results. A successful Inside Sales Manager must understand how to motivate and mentor each and every individual on their team.
- 2+ years of high performance Inside Sales Management experience preferably in SaaS, Networking, Hosting, Cloud Telecommunications environment.
- 4+ years of high performance Inside Sales individual contributor performance in a SaaS, Networking, Hosting, Cloud or Telecommunications environment.
- Proven track record of achieving measurable business results goals in a transaction Sales environment. Must demonstrate history of quantifiable success.
- Proven track ability to understand and act on information contained within a daily, metric-intense organization.
- Experience in creating constructive working relationships amongst departments.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organization skills.
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Willingness to accommodate sales team hours that can start as early as 5AM for the East Coast and as late as 9AM for the West Coast. Inside Sales Manager may be required to be “on call” from time to time before or after Inside Sales Manager’s core hours to assist their teams.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top