HR Business Partner
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Reporting to the Director of People Operations, the successful candidate will work across a broad spectrum of HR disciplines including Employee Relations, Talent & Development, Total Rewards, and Diversity & Inclusion to drive business outcomes against the execution of our global HR and local site-level priorities.
Your Day to Day
- Provides timely guidance and advice to business management to develop resolution in managing employees issue and concerns effectively
- Supports deployment of global HR programs such as the annual performance & rewards cycle, talent calibration & reviews and the employee listening survey
- Conducts manager training on performance evaluation, compensation, delivering feedback, HR tools and general best practices
- Provides direction amidst changing business priorities to ensure comprehensive and legally sound HR solutions
- Participates internal customer meetings to ensure alignment of strategic visions and partnership on business priorities
- Applies and supports knowledge on labor regulations and work rule processes in resolving labor and employment issues
- Executes roadmap to ensure compliance, performance management, career development, workforce planning and succession planning
- Delivers anecdotal and analytical insights
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills using MS Excel, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery
- Competent in using existing HR Systems and technology and tools, and MS Office software suite
- Advanced degree and/or certification in HR
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top