Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Early in 2017 Axon acquired Misfit Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Group to start our AI & Machine Learning initiatives. Misfit will provide solutions for our machine learning search capability by increasing the accuracy, competence and pace of processing images and videos. This effort allows customers to get additional insight from video, photos and audio. Additionally, it will improve training, operations and community engagement. Axon AI will give agencies the capability to segregate and scrutinize the most significant seconds of footage from the loads of data.
The team in Ho Chi Minh City has already made significant improvements for our solution and with Axon. We are now investing to further grow our investment in Vietnam. Come join us.
Our team is solving some of the hardest cloud challenges today. Every day we manage petabytes of video, and help the public with creative solutions from the courtroom to public disclosure. At Axon you can use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
Are you enticed by the challenge of building a dynamic evidence management experience in the cloud? Excited by the promise of Machine Learning? Do you have a keen design sense and talent for information-rich user experiences?
We are looking for full-stack engineers to bring this vision to light. Your contributions will help accelerate our research organization, enabling your team to classify, test, and deliver machine learning solutions to our customers.
You love AI and want to get involved in making it a reality. You desire to learn about web video such as WebRTC, Dynamic Adaptive Streaming, or HTTP live streaming. You want to work with customers and design to integrate user research into your product. Our teams work in an agile environment - with the latest processes and technology. Our squad model gives your team full autonomy to solve business problems as it sees fit. We often deliver software improvements worldwide every day.
- Own the design of research engineering tools to power our complex machine learning systems
- Implement a human intelligence system to enable our research division to quickly train and annotate large volumes of data for use in AI pipelines
- Work on high performance databases for model and training data delivery
- Design structured comparison tools to evaluate the performance of AI models over time and help tune our machine learning platform
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- You write well-structured and tested code
- You can empathize with the hard situations our customers face every day
- You follow the latest in software engineering and open source technologies.
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
Axon is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.