Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
At Axon, we build the next generation of law enforcement and public safety technologies to empower our customers to serve and protect their communities.
Our team is solving some of the hardest cloud challenges today. Every day we manage petabytes of video from hundreds of thousands of police officers around the world, and help the public with creative solutions from the courtroom to public disclosure.
Come work in an exciting environment in which you use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
Are you a natural leader who enjoys designing and implementing high quality cloud services which provide compelling features for your end-user? Do you have a passion for building a developer experience? Do you love thinking deeply about API designs?
As a software engineer on our evidence management system, you will be joining a high-energy squad that leads the developer experience as well as drives solutions on integrating with 3rd party systems. Your responsibilities will include driving engineering architecture and direction, participating in design and code reviews, and roadmap planning.
Our teams work in a highly agile environment - with efficient processes and technology. Our squad model gives engineering teams full autonomy to solve business problems. We often deliver software improvements worldwide every day.
- 4+ years professional software development experience
- Experience designing and delivering high-availability, scalable cloud software
- Customer focus: Axon's customers expect and deserve the best
- You follow the latest in software engineering and open source technologies.
- Middle-tier or back-end service experience in managed languages such as Java, Scala, Ruby, Python, or similar.
- Experience building REST APIs using frameworks such as Swagger
Compensation and Benefits
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- Commuter options
- Stocked kitchen
- Awarded 14th best place to work in the state of Washington and the geekiest office space in Seattle
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
- And much more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.