Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Have you ever wondered if you can write code to save lives? At Axon our mission is to protect life. We are passionate about bringing state of the art technology to law enforcement so officers can focus on helping their communities instead of fighting with bad software.
We are looking for talented full stack software engineers to help us build world-class cloud applications. You will work with product managers and designers to deliver top quality products that are innovative and practical for our end users. You will work with different client teams (body cameras, mobile apps, desktop apps, etc..) to ensure we are building seamlessly integrated products that will give police officers the tools and insight to make our communities safer. Should you join the team, you will be surrounded by like-minded people who are passionate about our mission to protect life.
Are you ready to help us make a difference?
We believe in pushing autonomy as deeply as possible into the team. A deep understanding of our customers is critical to achieve this autonomy and move quickly. As a result, every engineer on the team spends personal time with law enforcement officers and agencies. Your first police ride-along will be awesome!
- 4+ years experience in designing and developing software
- Significant programming experience in one of these: Scala, Java, C#, Go (Golang, Ruby or the like.
- Experience developing, building, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications
- Passion for ensuring high quality architecture and customer experience
- A vision of excellence for tools, processes, and systems
- You have experience with scalable datastores as part of large deployments in the cloud
- You have demonstrated success in current career
- You are passionate about how technology helps people in their daily lives
- You love delighting end users and hunger for novel challenges
- You love solving problems and are willing to jump into new projects and leave them better than you found them
Compensation and Benefits
- Bonus plan
- Stock options
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- Commuter options
- Stocked kitchen
- Awarded 14th best place to work in the state of Washington and the geekiest office space in Seattle
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
- And much more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.