Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Our team is solving some of the hardest cloud challenges today. Every day we manage petabytes of video, and help the public with creative solutions from the courtroom to public disclosure.
At Axon you can use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
Are you enticed by the challenge of building a dynamic video editing experience in the cloud? Do you have a keen design sense and talent for information-rich user experiences? We are looking for front-end engineers to bring this vision to light. Your contributions will enable police agencies to use the volumes of digital information in the Axon Evidence.com
- You love to develop new experiences such as multi-camera playback, and map and geospatial information displays
- You desire to learn about web video such as WebRTC, Dynamic Adaptive Streaming, or HTTP live streaming
- You want to work with customers and design to integrate user research into your product
- Own our video playback system in both React, Electron and possibly React Native
Our teams work in an agile environment - with the latest processes and technology. Our squad model gives your team full autonomy to solve business problems as it sees fit. We often deliver software improvements worldwide every day.
- 2+ years professional front-end software development experience in React, Angular, or similar platforms.
- You can empathize with the hard situations our customers face every day
- You follow the latest in software engineering and open source technologies.
Compensation and Benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Equity (RSUs)
- Quarterly bonus
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- 401K with employer match
- Commuter options
- Full pantry
- One of Seattle Business Magazine’s best companies to work for in 2017 and winner of Geekwire’s 2016 Geekiest Office Space
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
- And much more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.