Frontend Software Engineer
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Early in 2017 Axon acquired Misfit Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Group to start our AI & Machine Learning initiatives. The team in Ho Chi Minh City has already made significant improvements for our solution and with Axon. We are now investing to further grow our investment in Vietnam. Come join us.
Are you enticed by the challenge of building a dynamic evidence management experience in the cloud? Are you excited by the promise of Machine Learning? Do you have a keen design sense and talent for information-rich user experiences?
We are looking for front-end engineers to bring this vision to light. Your contributions will enable police agencies to make use of the volumes of digital information in the Axon Evidence.com ecosystem.
You love to develop new experiences such as multi-camera playback, and map and geospatial information displays, or flexible, customizable user experiences
You desire to learn about web video such as WebRTC, Dynamic Adaptive Streaming, or HTTP live streaming
You want to work with customers and design to integrate user research into your product
Own significant areas of our product UX
Our teams work in an agile environment - with the latest processes and technology. Our squad model gives your team full autonomy to solve business problems as it sees fit. We often deliver software improvements worldwide every day.
- 2+ years professional front-end software development experience in React, Angular, or similar platforms.
- You can empathize with the hard situations our customers face every day
- You follow the latest in software engineering and open source technologies.
Compensations and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the world
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Free lunch, gym, phone stipend, parking
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top