Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
The perfect intern isn't just the one who can write the best code or make the best sales pitch. It's the intern who's just as excited about our mission as we are, and has the raw talent to help us pursue it. We're on a hunt to recruit the best diverse talent who are willing to aim far, solve tough problems, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and provide new value to the company.
Your mission is to come in and make a lasting impact within our company in the matter of months. To push us to think differently than we have before, and to equip you with key takeaways and skills through ambiguous challenging assignments. The Axon internship is built around interesting projects, employee development, and a fantastic time.
As a public company, having confidence that the team is getting the results right and published in a way the investing public understands is critically important. Every activity has to be accounted for correctly. We help craft sales programs that work for customers and the Company. We help insure that every important project has a return on investment and that the biggest opportunities and strategies get the resources they need to succeed. Similar to the sales team, the finance team has a lot of interactions with customers so part of being an easy company to do business with involves having a finance team that also puts the customer first.
We look for smart dedicated people with attention to detail and the desire to “get things right” the first time. We want to keep the team dynamic so having a genuine desire to work on a successful team and support each other is very important. If you have a knack for problem solving then join us, because the Company is changing quickly and getting into new lines of business and geographies and we need people who can react and keep up in a fast changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity
- Highly analytical, strategic, and with a commitment to excellence and a passion for understanding the business
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Enrolled in a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Support all planning, forecasting and reporting processes across Axon – both long-term and short-term, including but not limited to monthly forecasts, annual budget & 3 year business outlook
- Partner with Finance-IT and BI teams to design and improve finance reporting tools/solutions.
- Work with global cross-functional teams on ad-hoc business projects – lead such efforts when appropriate
- Assist in preparation of investor presentations and materials for quarterly earnings call
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Provided with furnished apartments (out of state intern's only)
- Provided with transportation stipend (out of state intern's only)
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.