Field Sales Account Manager, South
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Territory: Must live in territory (Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi) and within 1 hour of a major airport
Our Account Managers are responsible for selling Axon products and services to mid-size law enforcement agencies in a quota carrying, external field position. They excel at articulating complex solutions, building successful senior level relationships, navigating across multi-level agencies, and constantly developing their accounts to full deployment of Axon products. Account Managers also provide technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and/or product training.
At Axon, our goal is to make you feel valued for your contributions to the company’s mission: protect life. We are looking for intelligent people who are passionate for technology and making huge impacts within the public safety industry. Every single day we strive to build an environment where people can succeed in their role and enjoy coming to work.
Day to Day
- You develop client relationships and ensure effective service delivery in order to improve customer happiness, grow revenue and market share, and ultimately achieve strategic objectives.
- You are customer centric: you know the customer's business and workflows, can develop a proper contact network within assigned accounts, and establish relationships to drive overall customer happiness
- You develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with the team to deliver stronger and more impactful value propositions
- You will make forecast predictions, update management of accounts in a timely fashion, collect intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing for continual improvement
- You track customer activity in Salesforce and other internal systems to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
- 3-5 years of successful SaaS / Cloud Software Sales - constantly exceeds quota
- Willing to travel 70% or more within your territory (3-4 days a week)
- Understands cloud and virtualization technology
- Startup experience & some vertical experience a plus
- Wants to make a difference in society and grow within the organization
- Able to strategically approach and win accounts as well as continue to grow or expand existing accounts
- Standout colleague that helps support teammates to reach success
- Solution / Consultative sales experience
- End to end sales process experience: especially strong in discovery, objection handling, and closing accounts
- Ready to own & build a multi-state territory to success
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive On-Target Earnings and 401K with employer match
- Uncapped commissions
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top