Federal Sales Sr. Manager
Your Day to Day
- Manages and grows revenue and market share at designated agencies to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve Axon's strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions.
- Cultivates customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Supports execution of strategy at the account level.
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- May provide customer product training as necessary.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
- Owns account relationship and drives overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
- 6-10+ years of demonstrated successful Enterprise Software (highly preferred) or Hardware Sales
- Startup experience & some vertical experience
- Data management experience
- Virtualization and Cloud understanding
- Team player
- Solution sales experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top