- The use of system testing applications to identify performance, data integrity, communication and functionality problems, and ensure the programs are corrected accordingly.
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development
- Performing multiple highly complex tasks simultaneously. Analyzing highly complex systems and programming specifications to develop logical coding.
- Stays current technological trends
- Learn and apply new technical knowledge and skills.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing for both administrative and technical purposes.
- Provides program level application design and analysis from both written and verbal detailed program specifications.
- Developing logical conclusions and implementing practical solutions to highly complex programming and data structure problems.
- .Net full stack development using C#
- Experience with object layer technologies (e.g. Angular or Entity Framework,etc.)
- Debugs complex computer programs.
- Provides expertise in application integration between diverse systems.
- Experience with mobile and UI development
- Understanding of ERP and CRM softwares.
- Writes specifications, designs and creates new programs, and analyzes and modifies existing programs.
- Designs and supports applications and web sites using the agency's standard tools.
- Writes test plans and participates in peer testing.
- Participates in project planning and design with clients and senior analytical staff.
- Consults and plans for specific modifications and systems enhancements.
- Provides optimum quality service to the clients.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired and more... Join us!
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top