Enterprise Data Architect
Your Day to Day
- You will build the long-term strategic roadmap for enterprise data architecture
- You will evangelize and guide programs such as Data Standardization, Data Stewardship and Master Data Management
- You will partner multi-functionally as a technology subject-matter guide to elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions.
- You will correlate business problems to the application data, and recommend and use technologies to solve them
- Responsible for identifying data integrity issues and making recommendations to resolve issues from the source to raise data quality and streamline processes
- You will successfully own the design and modeling of data architectures for delivery, development, and support of projects
- You will guide other solution architects to provide scalable and adaptable data architectures
- You will develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company
- Responsible for establishing review processes to communicate architecture standards to project teams and support teams in using them
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience with increasing responsible in Data Architectures involving both structured and unstructured data, SQL Database Development and Administration, and Financial Planning and Reporting
- Proven working knowledge of business intelligence trends and tools
- Successful experience modeling for analytical applications, including semantic modeling
- Broad understanding of governance best practices for Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- Experience designing, integrating, and running complex infrastructure and applications solutions.
- Successful experience with business process and performance modeling, benchmarking, and financial analysis
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and ability to communicate business impact of design, dependencies and process
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with others, lead actions, and adapt to change
- Ability to work with minimal direction, “think big”, and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology hype
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
- High-energy teammate with a positive attitude
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus plan, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Senior Director, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting all of Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top