- B.S. Or higher degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience in designing and developing software
- 5+ years experience leading teams of Software Engineers
- Shown ability to run, recruit and strengthen a team of high capability individuals to build tools and systems that allow our business to scale
- A vision of excellence for tools, processes, and systems
- Significant programming experience in C#, Objective-C/Swift, C/C++, Java, Golang, Ruby or the like.
- Experience developing, building, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications
- Confirmed ability to be a role model and lead through example for engineers on the team
- Attested ability in coaching and mentoring
- Passion for ensuring high quality architecture and customer experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top