Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Axon at its core is an engineering company that has a start-up feel to it. We're changing the way law enforcement uses technology today. Our success depends on continually developing and improving our technologies and products. You will build new and better products that will keep both our law enforcement officers and citizens safe! That's where you come in, the team is looking for top-notch engineers to design and implement new features. You will take on new challenges and be on the forefront of building amazing products.
The Program is designed to train and develop new engineers quickly so that engineers can do what they do best- build things! Whether you're a Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Industrial Engineer, or Manufacturing Engineer you'll have the opportunity to cross-train in a variety of software tools and products. You'll aim a little higher and reach a little further. Your goals in life include more than just landing a great paying job. You do more because it matters. And when it comes to looking for that next opportunity, you want to do work that matters.
At Axon we believe it's critical that engineers have a breadth of understanding of the entire engineering process from initial conception to product launch. Our EDP's gain exposure in the following departments: R&D, Manufacturing/Operations, Quality Assurance, and related departments before settling into their final role. Each rotation is tailored to the engineer's area of engineering expertise to ensure optimal role to personnel fit.
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering or similar
- Prior internship or project experience in design or manufacturing engineering
- Enthusiasm for using technology to improve Public Safety and a real passion for engineering
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical problems in a clear and concise manner
- Self-starter who is able to solve problems with minimal oversight
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Quality Engineering
- Ensuring that new products are tested thoroughly and follow the phase gate process before release
- Finding root cause on issues with released products
- Supply Chain
- Planning the shipments of components and materials to ensure steady production levels
- Assist in identifying categories most suitable for conducting an RFP
- Provide multiple proposal scenarios based on price, as well as additional services offered by suppliers
- Determine category recommendation for RFP
- Identify risks that may be associated with switching suppliers
- Perform RFP
- Analyze proposals, generate scorecard matrix, and provide recommendation for suppliers
- Gather relevant information that is necessary for RFP process, analyze current spend, review proposals to level set expectation, compare suppliers, and execute on RFP
Compensation and Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
Due to the nature of Axon’s products and technology, certain job-related technical data is subject to U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR). In order for certain foreign nationals to access this technology/data, Axon must apply for and be issued a deemed export license from the U.S. Department of Commerce. Any foreign national is subject to deemed export regulations except a foreign national who (1) is granted U.S. Permanent Resident status, as demonstrated by the issuance of a permanent resident visa (i.e., Green Card); or (2) is granted U.S. citizenship; or (3) is granted status as a protected person (i.e., Asylee or Refugee) under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.