Director of Brand Creative
Your Day to Day
- Build and lead an in-house creative agency.
- Take our new company brand (we just changed our name in April of 2017) and build it globally
- Generate scrappy, powerful ideas that create news at events and product launches.
- Own our evolving corporate narrative for deployment across PR, sales, social, training, events and digital channels.
- Collaborate with the creative and product marketing teams to execute the message.
- Add the creative punch to product positioning to ensure the narrative for each product resonates with the targets.
- Write and edit a lot of stuff, from social posts and op-eds to video scripts and training curriculum.
- Maintain consistent brand appearance, voice and tone for use across all of our channels and audiences.
- Be immersed in relevant public safety and technology trends and support our execs to be leaders with vision who define the future of law enforcement.
- Stay plugged in to content marketing trends and emerging strategies.
- Creative agency experience with integrated campaign work
- Design expertise in Adobe CS with portfolio
- Video direction and/or production experience
- Excellence handling project timelines and processes
- Experience in technology or law enforcement sectors
- 7+ years experience as a creative, primarily leading others
- BA or greater in English, Creative Writing or related field
- Highly organized and responsive, with the ability to meet simultaneous deadlines
- Management experience leading creatives that may include writers, videographers and designers
- A portfolio of recent work, ideally with some technology-related content
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain your ideas and decisions in a way that anyone can understand
- A designer's eye and experience building product and/or company brands
- Great at brainstorming and on-your-feet idea trading
- Curious, passionate, compassionate and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done - independently or in a team environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top