Digital Customer Experience Developer
Your Day to Day
- Develop custom components and applications on Salesforce Community and Commerce (CloudCraze) platforms.
- Build and maintain data integrations between Salesforce and other systems such as Cybersource, Avalara, Dynamics AX, Thought Industries and Axon SaaS applications. Integrate workflow processes with other business applications, including billing, shipping, inventory, and order fulfillment.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production, including during the deployment and implementation of the code in production environments.
- Conduct research into current and emerging Salesforce, Thought Industries and related web technologies in support of advancing the Axon customer digital experience.
- Contribute thought leadership towards the long-term plan for customer digital experience development and presence, including standards, procedures, and guidelines, based on business goals and input from stakeholders. Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions affecting digitizing the customer experience.
- Actively participate in Customer Journey Map exercises to identify opportunities to reduce customer effort through more self-service and automate internal operations.
- Create and maintain documentation for processes, guidelines, standard methodologies and communications and ensure other team members can access and effectively use these documents.
- Bachelors degree in MIS, CIS, CS, or related field preferred
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I required
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Administrator, and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce development including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce and Migration Tools.
- 2+ years of experience implementing and developing CloudCraze / Salesforce Commerce.
- 3+ years of experience with development SQL, Hibernate, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- 1+ year of experience delivering Java / J2EE or Object Oriented Solutions. Strong core Java skills gained in a business environment.
- Experience with Cybersource and Avalara integrations are a plus.
- Experience with Thought Industries (Customer Education Platform/LMS) is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience with continuous integration & deployment tools such as SalesforceDX, Gearset, AutoRABIT, Flosum, etc.
- Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques.
- Eagerness and adaptability to deploy new technologies.
- Experience designing user-centered, web-based products (from concept to execution-including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices).
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Be available for after hours and weekend support installation/upgrade of applications or other needs at the office or via phone.
See Inside the Office of Axon
Axon is a network of devices, apps, and people that helps law enforcement become smarter and safer. The mission is to protect life. The company’s connected body cameras and evidence management tools allow police officers to work both effectively and transparently, while its TASER Smart Weapons protect life without taking it.
Back to top