Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Axon's recruiting mission is to recruit the talent from a variety of backgrounds who are willing to take on hard problems, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and provide new value to the company. We want interns who want to make the bullet obsolete! Our goal is to develop a top-notch pipeline of new leadership and technical talent to help Axon lead the public safety space. And there's where you come in! You've see opportunities like this before: “Join a startup within a public company.” Sounds like a dream scenario, right? Well, this one is. Here's why:
You'll join the scrappy consumer team at Axon passionate about selling less-lethal weapons (like the new TASER Pulse) to consumers. The office, benefits, compensation, and company parties won't feel like a startup, but everything else will. Our team is already in place and profitable. The growth is solid. But there is a lot of work to be done. Every once in a while, you'll get an email from a customer saying your product saved their life. The better you do your job, the more lives you save.
Your Mission: To come in and make a lasting impact within our company in a matter of months. To push us to think differently than we have before, and to equip yourself with key findings and skills through dynamic and challenging assignments. The Axon Consumer Product internship is built around interesting projects, employee development, and a fantastic time.
- Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program or higher from an accredited university with a major in liberal arts, marketing, business, Entrepreneurship, etc.
- Levels of “go-get-'em” attitude, pro-activeness, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Grit and ability to overcome obstacles (not afraid to go deep)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and analytical skills
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Complete critical projects tailored to your interests and company needs
- Build models of sales projections and financial planning
- Use business analytics and market research to make strategic recommendations
- Coordinate meetings with decision-makers at partner companies
- Walk in our customers' shoes - spend time need-finding and gathering user insights
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Provided with furnished apartments (out of state intern's only)
- Provided with transportation stipend (out of state intern's only)
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.