CEW Regional Sales Manager - Asia
Your Day to Day
- Manages and grows revenue and market share at designated agencies to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve TASER's strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions.
- Cultivates customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Supports execution of strategy at the account level.
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- Owns account relationship and drives overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
- 5 – 7 + years of demonstrated successful outside sales experience
- Public sector sales experience working with annual budget cycles
- Knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM system
- Team player
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top