Associate Product Manager (Evidence Workflows)
Your Day to Day
- As an Associate Product Manager on our Search Workflows and Access Team, you'll help drive the strategy, planning and execution of software experiences in areas such as Notifications and Dashboard. These are features that touch nearly every customer, and that customers rely on to learn what is important, find what is relevant, and quickly take action so they can get back to Policing. Getting them right in the “real world,” across a wide range of users and use cases is complicated, but that's part of the challenge.
- This is a classic builder role - you'll go on ride alongs and conduct field research (i.e. watch cops catch criminals) to understand what our law enforcement users need from their systems, and you'll also work every day with our core product team to ensure we're shipping the right stuff, in the right order, at the right time.
- You'll work closely with your Design and Engineering peers to help define the technical and product requirements and the many user interactions and experiences required of your products.
- You'll own defining your product's vision, its roadmap, and how to approach and develop various capabilities as the product is built, and you'll be integrally involved in the building of the rest of the team.
- Communicate directly with our customers at law enforcement agencies to understand their needs and workflows
- Synthesize customer requirements and rationalize against our company strategy into actionable plans for your products
- Define the strategy and drive the execution of software experiences for notifications and dashboard
- Work with your counterpart PMs across our software team, as well as cross-discipline with engineering, design and sales to bring the right products to life with the right feature set
- Coordinate product pricing and other go-to-market activities including sales training, marketing and customer messaging
- Release, monitor the success of your products through metrics and customer feedback, and iterate.
- 1-3 years of Product and Program Management experience, in particular with cloud and mobile apps
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical skills, creativity in finding ways to generate and use insightful data
- Great instincts on how to make the right tradeoffs when there is a lack of qualitative or quantitative data
- Ability to successfully lead and communicate with a cross-functional team as well as engage directly with our customers in the field
- While you'll have access to a great design team, you should have great product and customer instincts that allow you to differentiate between a painful and delightful experiences
- Confidence and comfort working with high degree of autonomy, in a fast-paced environment
- Periodic travel is required, 5-10 days per quarter
Compensation and Benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Equity (RSUs)
- Quarterly bonus
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- 401K with employer match
- Commuter options
- Full pantry
- One of Seattle Business Magazine’s best companies to work for in 2017 and winner of Geekwire’s 2016 Geekiest Office Space
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
- And much more...
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top