Applications Support Technician
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Do you love enterprise applications? Does supporting enterprise solutions to help make companies more effective, productive, and profitable drive your passion? Would you like to join a growing team and impact day to day operations? If so, join Axon and become a vital part of our team and long-term growth of our business systems.
We develop and support business critical and customer facing systems that Axon that our customers depend on every single day. As Production Support Technician, you will help define business problems, evaluate incoming requests, and recommend solutions to business stakeholders. You will be recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) and work closely with the business on understanding and fixing key business issues.
This role requires you to understand the end to end business process thoroughly to bring innovative solutions to business problems. You will also be exposed and integrated across many functions including finance, manufacturing, production, sales, and customer support.
As the SME in the development of technology and business solutions, supporting end-users, leadership and technical partners you will help the business and development team fix key urgent issues. You will also provide best practices and suggest alternatives as part of functional design, will work with developers and technical teams across the organization and across technologies to bring forward the best solutions possible as well as help with change management as new solutions are introduced.
- Resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing administration, configuration and end-user training and documentation for new and existing capabilities in Dynamics AX
- Oversee and document changes to ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX) as well as dependent systems and create comprehensive technical system documentation and deliver training to staff
- Act as the steward of our Application Enterprise ecosystem to ensure overall health of all integrated systems
- Be the liaison between technical teams and business users to ensure nothing is lost in translation
- Assist in the support of all enterprise support systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Academic knowledge or work experience with programming / development skills for MS stack (.net/ C# /Java / SQL)
- Previous customer support or help desk experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across groups with a diverse set of users from upper management to field users
- Vision and organizational skills to balance end-user support with larger strategic project support
- A tenacity to learn and grow with an iterative mindset
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of project requirements definition
- Knowledge or Experience with Functional Dynamics AX or ERP systems, implementation processes and multiple Modules
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top