Accounting Operations Manager
Your Day to Day
- Perform and review reoccurring JE’s, as well as completing and reviewing month end reconciliations.
- Inventory management between AXON Enterprise, Inc. and APS UK, including all inventory maintained at third party warehouses.
- Building and maintaining a process for subsequent measurement of inventory to ensure all SKUs are properly recorded at net realizable value
- Supporting supply chain and operations departments to ensure inventory levels are sufficient
- Assist in the implementation of system integrations
- Work on ad hoc projects as assigned by the Operations Controller
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration or Financial Accounting, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
- Minimum of 4-7 years of progressive experience in the accounting profession Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and internal controls
- A mix of Big 4 Audit and Private experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills are required for frequent interaction with financial and non-financial management
- Superb attention to detail, strong planning and organization skills, and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneur spirit
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Concern for quality and deadlines
Meet Some of Axon's Employees
Vice President, Software Engineering
From building a top-talent team to creating cutting-edge technologies, Bryan and his co-workers are responsible for supporting Axon’s engineering efforts and experiences.
Back to top