Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
As a public company, having confidence that the Finance team is getting the results right and published in a way the investing public understands is critically important. Every activity has to be accounted for correctly. We help craft sales programs that work for customers and the Company. We help insure that every important project has a Return on Investment and that the biggest opportunities and strategies get the resources they need to succeed. Similar to the sales team, the team has a lot of interactions with customers so part of being an easy company to do business with involves having a finance team that also puts the customer first! Having a strong accounting team is going to be critical to the Company’s success so you would be joining a team that will strive to make a difference.
We're looking for smart dedicated people with attention to detail and the desire to “get things right” the first time. We want to keep the team dynamic so having a genuine desire to work on a successful team and support each other is very important.
We look for problem solvers because the Company is changing quickly and getting into new lines of business and geographies and we need people who can react and keep up in a fast changing environment.
We recognize the hard work and responsibility of all Axon employees, and try to give back by focusing on employee happiness and generous benefits! The Axon internship is built around interesting projects, employee development, and a fantastic time.
- Highly analytical, strategic, and detail-oriented, with a commitment to excellence and a real passion for understanding the business
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Real passion for the accounting world
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Self-starter who is able to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master’s or PhD in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Update deal information in salesforce.com
- Reconcile contracts to salesforce and upload them to the correct customer opportunity
- Customer data validation
- Prepare low-risk journal entries and reconciliations
- Assist with GL coding
- Review internal invoice coding for accuracy
- Assist staff accountants with preparing journal entry support
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Provided with furnished apartments (out of state intern's only)
- Provided with transportation stipend (out of state intern's only)
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.