Quick take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We're hiring a part-time copy editor!
- Editing expertise, with at least five years of copy-editing experience in the journalism world
- Demonstrated experience in editing newsletters and digital copy
- Capability to quickly aggregate news and write when needed
- Ability to work quickly and autonomously with extreme attention to detail under deadline pressure
- Interest in learning and implementing Axios style quickly
The bottom line: Join Axios' growing editorial team of top-notch journalists.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.