Account Executive, Advertising
Quick Take Axios is a new digital media company that tells you what matters and why to make you smarter, faster. We're hiring an Account Executive, Advertising.
Why it Matters: Our Account Executives work with new and existing partners to grow Axios’ revenue through native content development. You will act as a brand ambassador for Axios and proactively network across the market and create new opportunities for our company. You will develop and maintain trusted, strategic relationships with agency and client partners.
The Details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for Axios’ mission. This is a high-energy role that requires superior communication skills, an ability to understand partner business priorities and develop creative solutions, and a proven ability to generate leads. Ideal candidates will also have the following skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, digital media, consulting, or marketing
- Established relationships with key agencies and brands
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, online marketing technology, and Axios’ competitive landscape
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior colleagues
- Willingness to travel and attend social events and engagements during evening hours
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
Meet Some of Axios's Employees
Alayna T.White House Reporter
Alayna sources and reports on political news as it breaks, writing concise, informative articles that are easy to read and understand.
Back to top