Axiom, a new model firm and a revolution in the legal industry, is seeking a Team Coordinator to support operations in our New York office.
What we’re looking for
The Team Coordinator role requires a positive attitude, professional polish, strong organizational and leadership skills, and a hunger to take the initiative to solve problems as they arise. The position offers independence in a fast moving company, and the chance to work with an amazing team of people.
The Team Coordinator will:
• Maintain office operations. This includes everything from greeting visitors, answering phones, ordering supplies and planning events to build Axiom’s fresh, fun loving and professional culture.
• Solve problems as they arise to ensure the office is running smoothly.
• Manage heavy calendaring.
• Work with other departments, including marketing, human resources and client development on other campaigns and events.
Our ideal candidate
• Is a recent graduate from a top-tier university, preferably with experience that demonstrates ambition and/or comfort in communicating with sophistication and confidence
• Has project management skills and pays meticulous attention to detail
• Has high-impact communication and presentation skills
• Has superb time management, decision-making and problem solving techniques
• Is able to work independently as well as within a team
• Is proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook)
• Is an Organizational fit for the Axiom culture, that is, exhibit the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, & Thoughtful
• Is legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
This is a position for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are
Axiom, a modern alternative to the traditional law firm, is the fastest growing provider of managed legal services to F500 companies. We're a new category of firm that applies best practices from other industries and a better business model to help clients do legal work intelligently. Our streamlined cost-structure and deep expertise in the business of law help General Counsel solve problems and manage their departments more effectively.
This position is with the Headquarters team – a group of passionate people busily introducing fresh ideas to a tradition-bound profession. We’re incredibly selective in our hiring and meticulously focused on creating a truly special and addictive culture. With over 900 people across 11 offices globally, Axiom works with nearly half of the Fortune 100. Axiom’s unique approach has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, and The Economist. For more information, visit www.axiomlaw.com.
Sound intriguing? Please send your cover letter and resume.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Back to top