Senior Sales Manager
Axiom is seeking a Senior Sales Manager to join our London office.
Axiom is the leading provider of tech-enabled professional services to the largest companies in the world. With over 1,500 mission-obsessed Axiomites globally, we get a nerdy excitement for innovating the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done. Join our movement to vastly improve one of the world’s largest services economies. www.axiomlaw.com
The Senior Sales Manager is a critical sales-leader role, responsible for leading sales and account management for a portfolio of F500 clients. This is a player/coach role in which the Senior Sales Manager will carry an annual new-sales quota as well as coach and employer other members of the sales team to achieve double-digit growth across a client vertical. In addition to sales, the Senior Sales Manager will work closely with senior sales leaders to set account/business strategy and define new client offerings.
Specifically, this role is accountable for:
• Building deep, trusted relationships with senior legal counsel at a portfolio of F500 clients
• Generate multi-million dollar new business growth and grow extant business
• Leading the development of account plans and growth plans for the client vertical. Making strategic business decisions that positively impact the practice
• Coaching and mentoring Account Managers on the London sales team, ensuring that they reach their sales goals and develop as sales professionals
• Keep a constantly strategic lens on attorney “supply” for client engagements, working closely with the Attorney Recruitment Team to calibrate client demand with attorney supply
• Making effective decisions within a highly collaborative, matrixed environment
IDEAL CANDIDATE & REQUIREMENTS
Relevant skills and background are necessary, but successful Axiomites exhibit much more. In addition to the requirements listed below, ideal candidates must demonstrate a relentless service orientation, effortlessly form trusted-advisor relationships, be catalytic in their desire to improve the status quo, remain mission-focused and highly accountable at all times, and be able to operate effectively within a highly collaborative team environment.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education:
• 8-10+ years of sales experience in a professional services environment or B2B organisation. This includes a strong track record selling B2B services to “senior buyers” in F500 companies
• Knowledge of consultative solution selling
• Experience using Salesforce.com CRM highly preferred
• Relentless focus on client’s needs. Consistently raises the bar on service excellence
• Keen ability to build and nurture client relationships
• Demonstrated ability of leading, managing, and inspiring others
• Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem solving skills
• Thrives as both an individual contributor AND in a highly-collaborative team environment
• Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university required. MBA preferred
THEY SAID IT
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” In addition, Axiom CEO Mark Harris’ accolades include recognition by the Financial Times as a "top ten agent for change," by Forbes as a "name you need to know," by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers, by the ABA as a "legal rebel" and by the Aspen Institute as a 2013 Henry Crown Fellow.
Meet Some of Axiom's Employees
Director, East Coast Fulfillment
Matt's team are the matchmakers, tasked with connecting Axiom attorneys to the most suitable roles for their skills. Matt regularly collaborates with the Sales Teams to help fulfill their clients' most pressing needs.
Back to top