Salesforce Business Intelligence Analyst
Axiom is seeking a Salesforce Business Information Analyst to join our New York office.
Axiom is the leading provider of tech-enabled professional services to the largest companies in the world. With over 1,500 mission-obsessed Axiomites globally, we get a nerdy excitement for innovating the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done. Join our movement to vastly improve one of the world’s largest services economies. www.axiomlaw.com
We are seeking a Salesforce Business Information Analyst to join our New York office to join a newly created team focused on the enablement, and improvement of our Salesforce platform. This is a critical new hire that will help transform our sales organization into a tech-enabled and highly impactful business function, central to the continued growth of Axiom as a trailblazer in the professional services industry.
• Perform daily administration of the Salesforce CRM platform
• Create and manage custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, triggers, user permissions, profiles, and workflows
• Partner with cross-functional business teams to gather and analyze business objectives, define business requirements, and facilitate and support the testing of new features
• Gather sales reporting requirements and translate them into Salesforce reports and dashboards
• Provide regular user data analysis and respond to ad hoc requests
• Create and maintain detailed documentation including technical designs, project plans, workflows, and training documents
• Support user adoption and training
IDEAL CANDIDATE & REQUIREMENTS
Relevant skills and background are necessary, but successful Axiomites exhibit much more. In addition to the requirements listed below, ideal candidates must demonstrate a relentless service orientation, effortlessly form trusted-advisor relationships, be catalytic in their desire to improve the status quo, remain mission-focused and highly accountable at all times, and be able to operate effectively within a highly collaborative team environment.
• Two or more years as a Salesforce Administrator with expertise in administration, roles and permissions, reports and dashboards, object configurations, assignment rules and workflows.
• Two or more years of business analysis experience.
• Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems.
• Ability to partner and communicate successfully with remote business and technical teams.
• Demonstrated ability to drive multiple simultaneous Salesforce projects to completion.
• Experience in an agile development workflow.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Passionate about optimizing Salesforce for Sales, Marketing, Technical Support and Finance functions.
THEY SAID IT
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” In addition, Axiom CEO Mark Harris’ accolades include recognition by the Financial Times as a "top ten agent for change," by Forbes as a "name you need to know," by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers, by the ABA as a "legal rebel" and by the Aspen Institute as a 2013 Henry Crown Fellow.
Back to top