Recruitment & HR Coordinator
Axiom is seeking a Recruitment & HR Coordinator to join our London office.
Who we are
Axiom is a recognised leader in the business of law - growing faster than anyone in the industry. We’re comprised of over 1,500 passionate Axiomites who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 16 offices and 5 centers of excellence globally (and counting).
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.”
Axiom is the world’s largest recruiter of legal talent, and the Lawyer Development team is accountable for the recruitment, onboarding, community management, and professional development of our London-based lawyer population. Sitting at the heart of Axiom’s Lawyer Development team in London, the Coordinator plays a central role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the team, including:
Coordinating & administering the lawyer interview process
• Collating and evaluating applications
• Coordinating and scheduling candidates through the interview process
• Scheduling technology-enabled video interviews
• Taking references and running new-hire diligence
Tracking & analysing key data and metrics
• Close management of the applicant tracking system (Bullhorn)
• Collecting, tracking, and analysing key recruitment & HR metrics on a regular basis (often daily)
• Manage reconciliation (within Excel) and approval (within OpenAir) of lawyers’ time entry on a monthly basis
Onboarding & professional development events organisation
• Employment documentation preparation, execution, and secure storage
• Scheduling and administering onboarding sessions and group inductions for new hires
• Assisting with events management – from content finalisation to on-the-day set up
This is a one-year contract opportunity with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Successful candidates will possess the following key competencies and behaviours:
• Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university strongly preferred
• 6-12 months professional experience, ideally within a professional services environment
• Strong analytical skills - must have working knowledge of Excel
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Innate ability to build relationships
• Strong initiative and multi-tasking skills
• Solid time management, decision-making and problem solving skills
• Fit for Axiom’s Core Values: Committed, Fresh, Irresistible, and Thoughtful
• Legal background preferred
• Basic understanding of lawyer skillsets and legal terminology
Successful candidates must also demonstrate our values:
• Committed: We love the company we’re building with undignified enthusiasm. We’re committed to our mission, our clients and our people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures and find opportunity in adversity.
• Fresh: We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a precedent-bound profession. We combine innovation, personality and logic in a way that invigorates our clients and our colleagues.
• Irresistible: There’s a certain inevitability to Axiom and our business model, which makes it irresistible to clients. What’s more, we surround ourselves with talented people who have a contagious energy and incurable passion.
• Thoughtful: We pride ourselves on listening and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that’s genuine, human and memorable. We take a consultative approach; work with our clients to help solve business problems. And we care about the little things.
We’re passionate about our company; we get a nerdy excitement from what we do. Why work with us? Here are a few reasons:
• Growth: We maintain a tremendously compelling growth trajectory, despite our age and size.
• Innovation: From professional services to SaaS solutions, we’re an award-winning innovator. Axiomites thrive on solving problems that have never been solved.
• Opportunity: We’re the market-leading disruptor within the world’s second largest services economy.
• Development: Business is never “as usual” at Axiom. That kind of environment offers unparalleled opportunities for problem solving, leadership, and professional growth.
• People/Values: Ask any Axiomite “Why Axiom?” and their answer is guaranteed to include our people and values. Over 15 years, we’ve hired not only the industry’s most talented team, but a global family sharing fundamental values.
Sound intriguing? Please send (1) a short statement of interest (in Axiom and the role) and (2) your resume/CV to [email protected]
Back to top