If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our consultants benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Legal Consultants to join our ranks with:
• Excellent academic and law firm credentials
• 3 to 6 years of legal experience, ideally from an in-house role
• Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of complex contracts
• Ability to communicate and draft in Mandarin Chinese. PRC qualification would be an advantage
• Experience working in China would be beneficial
The responsibilities for this role will include:
• Advise on specific matters and work closely with other departments to provide commercially tailored support
• Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts and other agreements
• Maintain and update documentation with most recent regulatory requirements
• Work with and advise business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognised by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.
Meet Some of Axiom's Employees
Noraan is on the Financial Services Team, the point person for financial institutions Axiom serves. She acts as a trusted advisor to clients, identifying the right solutions for their goals.
Back to top