If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our consultants benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Legal Consultants to join our ranks with:
• Excellent academic and law firm credentials
• 3 to 6 years of legal experience, ideally from an in-house role
• Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of complex contracts
• Ability to communicate and draft in Mandarin Chinese. PRC qualification would be an advantage
• Experience working in China would be beneficial
The responsibilities for this role will include:
• Advise on specific matters and work closely with other departments to provide commercially tailored support
• Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts and other agreements
• Maintain and update documentation with most recent regulatory requirements
• Work with and advise business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognised by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.
Meet Some of Axiom's Employees
Director, East Coast Fulfillment
Matt's team are the matchmakers, tasked with connecting Axiom attorneys to the most suitable roles for their skills. Matt regularly collaborates with the Sales Teams to help fulfill their clients' most pressing needs.
Back to top